PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING LEGAL RESTRICTIONS BEFORE UTILIZING THIS WEB SITE.
- This website and all its contents are the copyrighted property of The Internationalists, LLC, parent company of Simon and Barklee, Inc and its subsidiary, ExplorerMedia., or of their licensees. All trademarks are owned by The Internationalists, LLC or its licensees.
- You may view and download materials from this site on a single computer only, for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not alter or remove copyright notices or other legal notices from any of the material
- You may not make any other use of the material. That means you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or make other use of any of the materials obtained from the site without the express, written permission of The Internationalists, LLC or its licensees. Any use of the materials, other than as explicitly permitted in the above paragraph, is a violation copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Parts of this site contain references and links to other Internet sites that are maintained by others. The Internationalists, LLC, Simon and Barklee, Inc. and ExplorerMedia do not operate or in any way control these third-party sites, nor do we endorse their content. They are included solely as a convenience for you, the user. You use them at your own discretion and assume sole responsibility. Neither do we control or assume responsibility or liability for any third-party site that may be linked to this one.
- This site provides information of a general nature designed for educational purposes. It is intended for use by educators, parents, and children. It is not meant to be a substitute for professional educators. The Internationalists, LLC, Simon and Barklee, Inc. and ExplorerMedia do not represent that the content is appropriate for use in all jurisdictions, whether they be districts, cities, states, counties, provinces, or countries.
- The information provided on this site carries no expressed or implied warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or appropriateness for specific educational purposes. Owners disclaim all responsibility for content errors, omissions or infringing material and disclaim liability for damages associated with user reliance on information provided at the site.
- Owner reserves the right to revoke access and use authorizations granted to site visitors. By using this site and any of its bulletin boards or discussion forums, you agree to use language that is courteous, nonabusive, and respectful. You expressly agree not to use language, materials, or information that would violate the rights of any third party.
- By using any forums, bulletin boards, e-mail, or communicating with owners in any way, you grant to us an irrevocable, transferable and worldwide right to use, in any way, suggestions, ideas, concepts or other information for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without any compensation to you.
- Your privacy is assured. Owners expressly agree not to sell or distribute any information about users of this site to any third party other than our partners or licensees.
- Links to this site should not be established without prior approval of the site operator. To obtain permission, please send requests directly to The Internationalists, LLC; 2280 E. Whidbey Shores Rd; Langley, WA 98260 USA.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Internationalists, LLC, Simon and Barklee, Inc, ExplorerMedia, its suppliers, and other third parties assisting in the operation of the site from any claims, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) that may arise from your use of the site in any way or from your breach of the terms of this Agreement
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington U.S.A. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in King County, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to The Internationalists, LLC